The Senior Resource Council is excited to bring you our 2019 Expo! This is your opportunity to provide significant, positive exposure for your organization among hundreds of area seniors as well as their adult children and caregivers.
Specific details outlining the benefits and commitments involved in both sponsorships and exhibitor table rental opportunities are outlined below.
SRC Code of Ethics:
The Senior Resource Council is a nonprofit organization that provides education, information, and networking opportunities to its members for the purpose of enhancing and enriching the lives of seniors. Every exhibitor is required to follow the SRC code of ethics for this event:
- Trust and integrity are essential in building professional and personal relationships.
- Transparency to the consumer and fellow SRC member creates the highest standards of excellence and service delivery.
- Collaboration and networking with peers and competitors promote “best practices” and ultimately better services to the customer.
- Participation in professional development activities lead to empathy and a holistic understanding for individuals in the business-client relationship.
- Validation of highly regarded ethical and professional practices is achieved through peer, client, and consumer experience and feedback.
2019 SRC Senior Expo Contract
**ORGANIZATION MUST PROVIDE THE SRC WITH A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE WITH THE SENIOR RESOURCE COUNCIL LISTED AS ADDITIONAL INSURED FOR THE EVENT DATE.
PLEASE SEND THIS TO KELSIE@SENIORRESOURCECOUNCIL.ORG!**
By signing below you are agreeing to the following items:
- The Senior Resource Council is responsible for management of the 2019 SRC Senior Expo and for disseminating information about the Expo.
- Sponsor/exhibitor releases the Senior Resource Council from any liability and waives any and all demands, claims, and causes of action in law or in equity.
- Sponsor/exhibitor agrees to follow the Senior Resource Council’s Code of Ethics outlined above in addition to the following criteria:
- All exhibitors agree to stay the full day to ensure all participants get a chance to visit each booth. Set up will begin at 7:00am on June 1st and the event will finish at 2:00pm. Early set up TBA.
- I agree that I have all the necessary licenses, insurance and bonds required for my profession or occupation.
- I agree that I am in compliance with all statutes, ordinances, regulations and rules that govern my profession or occupation.
- I agree that in practice of my profession or occupation, I respect the inherent dignity and autonomy of seniors.
- I agree that I will not unnecessarily solicit or sell information from Expo attendees, unless specifically requested by the potential client.
- I agree that in my marketing efforts to Expo attendees, I will not use tasteless and/or overt promotions, but will provide information about my products or services designed to inform seniors and their families.
- Sponsorship Levels Platinum $6500 $_____________
Gold $2500 $_____________
Silver $1500 $_____________
Bronze $750 ___________
- Table Rental:
6’ table and two chairs
*Non-member table rental includes 2019 SRC membership
Member Business Table $400 $_____________
Member Nonprofit Table $300 $_____________
Non-member Business Table $685* $_____________
Non-member Nonprofit Table $485* $_____________
Electricity $30 $_____________
Note: Table reservations only guaranteed upon payment in full.